Monday, April 21, 2008

Just Our Luck!

About a month and a half ago, we took in this nice malnourished little kitty cat. She was nearly grown and was very good natured. Best of all, she was already an outside cat.


You may or may not know that when we told Jackson and Ashton that the twins were both boys, Ashton started crying. My rock solid wife then paniced and told Ashton that we would get her a kitten. That is the only time that I have ever seen her crack like that. Now that it has been a while, I figured that I was getting out easy by taking in an almost grown outside cat.
Recently she has been looking really healthy. As a matter of fact, she has been putting on a little too much weight. I have been joking about her being pregnant, but now it is for sure. We have yet to follow her and ask her to pee on a stick, but now that you can feel them kick, there is probably no need to. If anyone wants a kitten in a couple of months, PLEASE let me know.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Good luck with your kittens...I hear they taste like chicken.

-shawn

Shawn said...

Hmmm, good luck with that.

~Heather

Ashley said...

Who's the babydaddy?