Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary



Well, almost a month has gone by. I guess that it is time to blog again. Alot has happened lately and I will try to get to them at some point, but I have got to tell you about my wonderfull aniversary. Well truthfully, it stunk, but hopefully we will have many more to make up for this one. Our story begins in 1993. Here is a picture for proof. Look how skinny we are. If you look close, you can see my "butt" chin as Tonya so lovingly calls it. No wonder I have a gotee.(I've never tried to spell that before) Tonya looks like she is 12, but I promise that she wasn't.

Who knew that we would later get married, have about twenty kids and always have wonderfull aniversaries. Well it really wasn't that bad. Ya'll settle in close ya here and I will tell you all about it. (That is my Uncle Remus imitation).

Tonya had strep throat and as you can probably imagine, when momma is sick, it is no fun around here. Daddy is just no replacement for Momma. I try, but I'm outnumbered. I made it all better by getting her the perfect .............card. Isn't that what every woman wants on her 12th anniversary? For the record, I had already gotten her two truck loads of mulch the week before. You know 5th anniversary you are supposed to get something silver, the 8th is a birth stone or something and the 12th is definitely mulch. Here is a picture.


And the inside...





I know you ladies are jealous....But then, that evening my wonderful wife gave me a gift.




That's why I love her. She loves monkey cards! Or she has given up hope of me being romantic.

No comments: