Saturday, June 28, 2008

Momma's Day Off

Tonya is always complaining that she never gets a day off, well she finally got it. At the last second, she got invited to go to Atlanta to hear Beth Moore speak with some church friends of hers. She left Friday morning and is hopefully coming back late Saturday night. She will not be gone for very long, but it feels like forever. Mom's have it rough. I have to work alot of hours and fight computers all day, but you can at least smack them and turn them off if you get to upset with them.


We had a really good couple of days. I was really trying to do things right. We had just eaten our lunch and I looked down and Will had eaten some lunch of his own. He was sitting in the floor chewing on a tube of desitin. Hey, look on the bright side, he should have a clear face for a while.



Here is a picture of one of our lunches. I promise that is a green been on his head.


Wesley was good except for Friday night. I went to the bathroom for a quick trip (I promise that it was only #1) and when I came back to the living room, he was shoveling fireplace gravel into his mouth. He saw me coming and started doing it even faster. I got several out of his mouth, but I couldn't have gotten them all. I am hoping that they are like doves or pigeons. They eat gravel every day to help digest their food. Maybe babies are the same way.



Saturday evening, the Carpenters came over to visit and play for a little while. Chloe and Ashton had alot of fun dressing our new kitten. I am afraid to go up to her bedroom to see what else they have gotten into.



1 comment:

The Dodd Squad said...

Looks like you all had fun together and you all made it! I'm glad you didn't have a camera to take a pic of Addie's "little" accident on Friday. I know you and it probably would have made it on your blog!! Come back and visit us soon...