Saturday, August 30, 2008

Passing Of The Cup

Today was a big day at our house. Last night I purchased our son's first athletic supporter. If you aren't politically correct, you may not understand me unless I refer to it as a jock strap, boulder holder or a family jewel case.

For all you mothers out there, I did not pass down my old cup to him as the title of this post might imply. I did the right thing and purchased him his own. That would not really be feasable since mine would be way to big.

Anyway, I knew that he would be excited and I knew that he would put it on right then and beat on it all day. That is exactly what happened. He loved it. We could not have bought him another toy that would have made him any happier.





He actually took it a step further and started finding alternative uses for it.


A hat in case it starts raining.

A fireman's breathing apperatus - a timeless classic for sure

And football shoulder pads

He even wanted to put a stick on it and make a lacrosse stick with it. I was pretty proud. It's great to be a guy, girls don't get to have fun like this.

1 comment:

Fireman Max said...

Enough of the cup. We want something new!