Sunday, January 18, 2009

Death Of A Blog

Well, it has only been since August 30th that I last blogged. This also means that if any of my past readers had any kind of life, they would have given up on my sorry blog a log time ago. I don't blame them. But I have to refer you to my very first blog entry when I stated in my man blog by-laws and I quote: "Every blog entry will be a gift". It will not be a gift because it has any notable content, but because I am pretty unreliable when it comes to this kind of thing. I will try to get back on the wagon. Just to fill you in, I am trying to come up with something interesting to blog about. I am told by my wonderful wife that I am going on a diet tomorrow. Maybe I could post before and after photos like those cheezy infomercials. You know the ones where in the fat picture the person looks like their dog just died and then they are skinny and have a new makeover. Or maybe I could bring back another stupid joke edition. Whatever it is, I can assure you it will probably not be worthy of one of Tonya's blogs. She has pretty high standards......that's apparent by her choice in men.

1 comment:

Fireman Max said...

Well, it's about freakin time you wrote something you old sap. I don't know about Tonya's standards but it's good to see the humor is there. You can count on me as your one devout friend that hasn't given up on you, and by proving that since I'm leaving this comment. I do check periodically to see if there is anything new but there's just the picture I have reviewed of Jackson and his man sling so I'm really happy there's something new. Diet huh? Want to eat mexican tomorrow? :) Tonya will love me, I've always been your friendly bad influence. That's what I'm here for! To balance out your good with my bad! I do look forward to the pictures though. We need to post some of us dressing up as girls in high school or any old pic we had as kids if we ever took the time to take any....I can't remember or find any at my house. Those would amuse anyone! Mullets R' US.....