Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wow!! I can't believe that someone actually read my blog. Now I am a little nervous. I have to be honest. I figured about five or six people would even know about my silly little blog, but I never thought that it would ever get over 70 hits the first week. I bet Tonya didn't get that many!! I win!!! Now she will make me put a counter on hers, because she is way to competitive to lose. I will try to be nice to her because she is the best wife in the world. Why, you may ask? I just got back from a 3 day deer hunt in southern Mississippi that my wonderful wife let me go on. (I can't believe she let me go, she's crazy!!) Tonya manned the ship alone so that I could go hunting wiht Brent Jones. I get frustrated when she goes scrapbooking for one evening and she let me go for 4 days. (Man, I am going to pay for that.) She was wonderful, but it was pretty funny calling home. First of all, she made sure that I was packed and out the door last thursday like the perfect wife. Friday, she was still strong and telling me not to worry about them and to relax and have a good time. Saturday, she was noticeably tired and wondering what my plans were to come back home on Sunday. She politely asked that we not take too long. And then Sunday, I did not have to call. She was done. The babies and Ashton were not cooperating at all. She tracked our 7 hour trip back counting down the minutes that her wonderful husband would be home. Not long after I was back home she was nowhere to be found. Where could she be. Both babies are crying and the big kids need a bath. Then, I finally found her. The picture below says it all. Truthfully, she deserves it. I just enjoy giving her a hard time.

Bath Time: Now that Mommy is asleep and I was feeding a baby, the kids decided to get out the bubbles when I sent them to the bathtub. I am all for bubbles. The way I see it is that bubble are pretty much made of soap. The the kids put it all over themselves, and then you don't have to wash them, because they just did it. It's genius. Ok, Moms. I did rewash their hair because I figure that Tonya would wake up and do the squeak test to see if their hair was clean. She runs a tight ship. She makes me make our bed and then she flips a nickel on it to make sure that it is tight, just like the army. Here are some pictures to show how I found the kids after feeding Mr. Wesley.

In this one, Jackson looks like Colonel Sanders. It kind of makes you want some chicken, huh?

This one is kind of gross. I promise that those are just bubble coming out of her nose. I miss being in the tub and snorting bubbles.

For those of you who care about hunting, here is where I went hunting this week. We were hunting on over1400 acres about 2 hours north of New Orleans. It was beautiful. Brent and I were hunting for wild hogs and deer. We were hunting around swamps and pine thickets. After we had already been hunting for a day and walking all in and around swamps, they told us that they had alligators. That's always what you want to hear. I decided not to attach the picture of Brent Jones cryingin the floor in the fetal position with his thumb in his mouth after hearing that. You know that I am kidding, because if I did have that picture, it would be at the top of my blog.

Below are some pictures of our cabin that was 1.8 miles off the road. It wasn't fancy, but it had good food and a satellite dish. What more do you need. We actually did see some deer after it took us 2 days to figure them out. Once we found out what they were doing, I passed up a nice 7 pointer and Brent had a couple of 8 pointers that were not quite big enough. Maybe we will get them next year.

Well, you may notice that I like my blogs like I like my books. They should have lots of pictures. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

First... comeone Mr. Funny you have to title your entries.

Second... glad I got to read all about it because I like to hear the other side of the story... BJ is just not a detail kind of hubby.

Love the picture of Tony... does she know it is there?