Thursday, February 21, 2008

Time To Explain

Let's get something straight. If you are going to read my man blog, you've got to remember the rules this blog was founded on. Nowhere in the blog bylaws are there promises of correct speelling, political correctness, or funny jokes. A couple of posts ago, I enlightened everyone with my newfound Webkinz jokes. I have had several people ask, what I was thinking. My mom even asked me if I had been drinking when I called and told them to her. (I must note that she has never asked me that before!)
Please refer to the post below if you have not read it yet. It seems that every female that reads my blog does not get my joke about the salad dressing. I think the men get it because they expect less from me. Although Tonya doesn't expect much either. Anyway you have to admit that it is a little funny that in the joke, I was embarrassed by seeing the salad dressing. (For you girls that still do not get it, I saw the salad putting clothes on.) See there, now you've done it. There is another great joke ruined by having to explain it. In this case, I don't think that there is much lost.
OK, let's make a deal. If you keep reading this sorry excuse for a blog, I promise to not get any more jokes from Webkinz.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Pics of your kids covered in poop AND Webkinz jokes? I'll say it...you are a hero, John.

-Shawn