Sunday, February 10, 2008

Embarrassment

I guess since we are all friends, I can tell you about an embarrassing moment that I had the other day. At work I went to the kitchen to get my lunch out of the refridgerator. To make the situation worse, there happened to be alot of poeple making thier lunch at that time. When I opened the fridge, I was totally embarassed. You would never believe what I saw in the refridgerator.......



I saw the Salad Dressing!!


:) You may have forgotten that this is a man blog where stupid jokes are fair game.


Much like:


There are three kinds of people in this world. There are the kind of people that can count and the kind that cannot.
Maybe my next post will have a little substance to it. But don't count on it.

3 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I nor my blog are in any way associated with the corny man! I think his mom put it best when he called her laughing telling these jokes and, for the first time in his life, she asked him if he was drunk! He also failed to mention that he got his dorky material from Webkinz, and he talks about me!

Shawn said...

tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm praying for you, Tonya.

Shawn said...

John -
That is the world's worst (best) joke.

-Shawn