Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not much going on

Well, I have to apologize. There hasn't been alot going on with me lately. Will has been pretty nice to his dad lately, so I do not have any poopie pictures to share. It's not hunting season, so I do not have any dead animals to post and I have not played Webkinz lately, so I don't even have any jokes to share. Please come back. I promise to have something spicy for my next post.
I need to make this short, because I have really been studying hard and attending a Linux class, which means that I have nothing interesting rattling around my head. If any of you want to talk about kernels, bash scripts or grep commands, please let me know. Tonya is begging me to not be too geeky and embarrass her, so I had better change the subject.
On a better note, it is almost turkey season so Jackson and I are starting to get excited. I am also proud to say that the babies love to hear gobbles and turkey calls. Maybe they are just smiling because Jackson and I have been strutting around them and making funny noises. Nah, that couldn't be it.

2 comments:

Shawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn said...

John-
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world...those that understand binary, and those that do not." That joke was told to me by one of our IT guys. He thought it was very funny. I politely smiled after he explained it for the fifth time.

Enjoy linux....I can program in BASIC if you need me.

-shawn